Saturday, May 16, 2009

Whoa. Deja vu.

So I guess I'll just reiterate my post from my other blog, except a condensed version.

I got to hang out with my bestest friend, Penguin, my Boyfriend, and our friend Ari last night. Until 11:00. Which was one small step for man, one giant leap for the MADRE. But yeah, it was fun :) Cozy evening. We watched some scary movies, Boyfriend and I hogged the couch, and Penguin drew on Ari's exposed upper thigh before we left.

Ah, what a night XD

Anyway.

Dearest Nikki,

-le sigh- I think what I'm going to do is kidnap your beau, wrap him up in hot pink and rainbow sparkle wrapping paper, and tie him up in your room so he can't escape until summer is over and you can see him at school again. I should start a petition to abolish that Jehovah's rule about not dating outside your religion... hmmmm.... -ponders-

But yeah. Um. :(

~J*~

No comments:

Post a Comment